Audi reveals the A6 Saloon and Avant, A7 Sportback Black Ed

Stay current with daily news updates from local and international press.

Moderator: azi malik

Audi reveals the A6 Saloon and Avant, A7 Sportback Black Ed

Postby azi malik on Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:29 pm

2013_audi_a6_black_edition__medium.jpg
2013_audi_a6_black_edition__medium.jpg (26.02 KiB) Viewed 6641 times

In order to make the A6 saloon and Avant as well as the A7 Sportback models more attractive, Audi unveiled the Black Edition a.k.a. three new models that combine emphatic styling with the most extensive equipment list in each range, and are priced from £35,010 OTR to £56,785 OTR. The first visual impact with this edition shows the impressive 20-inch rotor-design alloy wheels with a dark titanium finish on the A6 saloon and avant and 21-inch wheels on the A7 Sportback. Moreover, the models come with lowered sports suspension, which is a standard feature of the S line models. Regarding the design, the Black Edition models feature a black finish for the grille and number plate surrounds and the window frame strips but also privacy glass that extends from the B-pillar rearwards.

The A6 Avant comes equipped with black roof rails. The interior was also upgraded and features Piano Black inlays which complement the sports seats upholstered in black Valcona leather and the black headlining The A6 and A7 models feature a Bose surround sound system, DAB digital radio and the Audi Music Interface (AMI) for iPod connection.

The A6 Black Edition features S line specification such as S line exterior and interior styling enhancements, satellite navigation, light and rain sensors, Xenon all-weather headlights and LED rear lights, the Audi drive select adaptive dynamics system, the Audi parking system plus and keyless go. The A7 Sportback includes more features such as powered tailgate operation, electrically adjustable front seats and a powered retractable rear spoiler.

source:Read Article
azi malik
F1 Racer
F1 Racer

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: automotive consultant
My Dream Ride: dunoo

Return to Latest News