Land Rover introduces entry-level Range Rover Evoque Pure

Stay current with daily news updates from local and international press.

Moderator: azi malik

Land Rover introduces entry-level Range Rover Evoque Pure

Postby azi malik on Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:38 pm

2013_range_rover_evoque__medium.jpg
2013_range_rover_evoque__medium.jpg (37.91 KiB) Viewed 6824 times

For the 2013 Model Year, Land Rover is offering the Range Rover Evoque Pure, a cheaper version of its well-known vehicle that starts at only $41,995 and it is available only on the five-door model. As expected, this model offers less equipment and as a result we have just a aluminium alloy roof that replaces the panoramic laminated glass roof offered as standard on the other Range Rover Evoque models. Moreover, the Evoque Pure model comes with a new upholstery combination of genuine leather and Dinamica synthetic suede. Regarding the pricing list for the 2013MY, the Evoque Pure Plus starts at $43,995, the Pure Premium at $48,195, Dynamic at $51,695 and the Prestige at $52,595. The Evoque Coupe Pure Plus starts at $44,995, while the Pure Premium at $49,595 and the Dynamic at $53,095. All the Range Rover Evoque models are powered by a 2.0-liter direct-injected turbocharged 4-cylinder engine delivering 240 hp and bolted to a 6-speed automatic transmission and a full-time four-wheel drive system. Other updates for the 2013MY are the Range Rover Park Assist, an optional system that helps the driver make parallel parking easier. Moreover, the Off-road Navigation3 is new for the 2013MY and offers key off-road information, such as topographic contour lines, latitude, longitude, altitude, trace, waypoint, and compass functions.

source:4Wheel News
azi malik
F1 Racer
F1 Racer

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: automotive consultant
My Dream Ride: dunoo

Return to Latest News