Lexus introduces entry-level CT 200h S Grade

Stay current with daily news updates from local and international press.

Moderator: azi malik

Lexus introduces entry-level CT 200h S Grade

Postby azi malik on Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:36 pm

2013_lexus_ct200h_luxury__medium.jpg
2013_lexus_ct200h_luxury__medium.jpg (38.61 KiB) Viewed 6566 times

Lexus targets a wider range of customers with its new entry-point S grade, making the CT 200h more accessible but without downgrading its luxury and technologies that people have come to expect of Lexus models. The new CT 200h is equipped with new 15-inch five-spoke alloy wheels and a bigger rear spoiler, permitting it to cut its CO2 emissions to 87g/km. Lexus revised the entire CT 200h model range for 2013. Lexus added to it to get to five model grades, raising the appeal of the only fully hybrid luxury compact hatchback in the market. It also made some slight equipment modifications along with the realignment of the grade structure. Premier, which replaces the SE-L Premier, gets a DAB digital tuner and electric front passenger seat adjustment. Meanwhile, F Sport gets an electric passenger seat control plus Smart Entry and Start. Luxury (the replacement for the SE-L) gains power-folding door mirrors and Smart Entry and Start. SE, which replaces SE-I, gets power-folding door mirrors. All of the models will get a revised front armrest with more soft padding. The satellite navigation system that is offered an option for SE, Luxury and F Sport models and is standard equipment on the Premier grade, now features a DAB digital tuner and single-disc DVD player. Order books for the 2013 Lexus CT200h are now open. Deliveries to customers will start on Nov. 1. This range has a starting price of £21,995 on the road.

source:4Wheel News
azi malik
F1 Racer
F1 Racer

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: automotive consultant
My Dream Ride: dunoo

Return to Latest News