[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Autodealer UAE • View topic - Mazda MX-5 Yusho Concept unveiled at 2012 AMI

Mazda MX-5 Yusho Concept unveiled at 2012 AMI

Stay current with daily news updates from local and international press.

Moderator: azi malik

Mazda MX-5 Yusho Concept unveiled at 2012 AMI

Postby azi malik on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:28 am

mazda_mx-5_yusho_concept_front_angle__medium.jpg
mazda_mx-5_yusho_concept_front_angle__medium.jpg (34.32 KiB) Viewed 5149 times

At the 2012 Leipzig Auto Show, Mazda introduced the MX-5 Yusho Concept. The new vehicle features a custom matte white finish and a carbon fiber air-diffuser with an integrated exhaust system in the center. The design is completed by the new 17-inch multi-spoke wheels and by the rear lip spoiler. The interior features Recaro sport buckets and a suede-wrapped steering wheel. Under the hood, the Mazda MX-5 Yusho Concept features a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine delivering 238 hp and 274 Nm (202 lb-ft) of torque. I order to obtain the total output, the vehicle has been equipped with a sports exhaust system while the engine received Cosworth pistons. Mated to a six-speed manual transmission, the MX-5 Yusho Concept has a top speed of 240 km/h (149 mph)

source:4wheelsnews
azi malik
F1 Racer
F1 Racer

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: automotive consultant
My Dream Ride: dunoo

Return to Latest News