Ferrari, Maserati and Lamborghini suspend production

Stay current with daily news updates from local and international press.

Moderator: azi malik

Ferrari, Maserati and Lamborghini suspend production

Postby azi malik on Wed May 30, 2012 8:34 am

italy_earthquakemaxw630.7ljh32v6e9wk8scw8g0k0oswg.a5fuq7lrqzkgc0ccw4ss08gso.th.jpeg
italy_earthquakemaxw630.7ljh32v6e9wk8scw8g0k0oswg.a5fuq7lrqzkgc0ccw4ss08gso.th.jpeg (40 KiB) [ Viewed 4414 times ]
italy_earthquakemaxw630.7ljh32v6e9wk8scw8g0k0oswg.a5fuq7lrqzkgc0ccw4ss08gso.th.jpeg [ 40 KiB | Viewed 4414 times ]

Due to the recent 5.8-magnitude earthquake that hit the province of Modena, three sports luxury manufacturers – Ferrari, Maserati and Lamborghini – suspended their production. Although the three sports carmakers told the press that their factories were not damaged in the quake, their workers were sent home. "All the workers and employees have been allowed to join their families" Ferrari said on its Twitter account. Maserati has its factory in the city of Modena, while Ferrari is located at 18 km southwest in Maranello. Lamborghini’s headquarters are located in Sant'Agata Bolognese, 20km east of Modena city. A total of 5,000 workers were sent home due to this earthquake that was felt throughout northern Italy, including the financial capital Milan. Some of the schools and buildings located in Milan were evacuated but the severest damage to buildings was reported near the epicenter surrounding, which means towns such as Cavezzo, Medolla and Mirandola.

source:4wheelsnews
azi malik
F1 Racer
F1 Racer

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: automotive consultant
My Dream Ride: dunoo

Return to Latest News