Lamborghini Murcielago crashed in Dubai

Stay current with daily news updates from local and international press.

Moderator: azi malik

Lamborghini Murcielago crashed in Dubai

Postby azi malik on Thu May 24, 2012 8:10 pm

lamborghini_murcielago_crash_dubai.h5529w0r1j404wgksc00g848.a5fuq7lrqzkgc0ccw4ss08gso.th.jpeg
lamborghini_murcielago_crash_dubai.h5529w0r1j404wgksc00g848.a5fuq7lrqzkgc0ccw4ss08gso.th.jpeg (36.22 KiB) [ Viewed 7587 times ]
lamborghini_murcielago_crash_dubai.h5529w0r1j404wgksc00g848.a5fuq7lrqzkgc0ccw4ss08gso.th.jpeg [ 36.22 KiB | Viewed 7587 times ]

A Lamborghini Murcielago supercar has been recently crashed in Dubai, after its driver pushed the gas pedal too hard and hit the rear end of an SUV.

We have always said here on inautonews.com that where ever there will be exotic cars there will also be exotic car crashes and we still think that people should get a different driver’s license before being allowed to own or drive a powerful car. The latest example of such an unfortunate incident is coming all the way from Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates, where a Lamborghini Murcielago supercar has definitely seen better days.

According to the guys at wreckedexotics.com, the Italian supercar in question has been traveling at high speed and rear-ended an SUV. The result was what you can see in the image posted above this article and the Lamborghini Murcielago will need a complete makeover. Our source doesn’t say anything about other vehicles involved or possible injuries, but judging by the image above, one thing is for sure, the driver of the Italian supercar walked away unharmed, which is more than we can say about his ego. Well, look at the bright side, at least it didn’t catch fire.

source:inautonews
azi malik
F1 Racer
F1 Racer

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: automotive consultant
My Dream Ride: dunoo

Return to Latest News