[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Autodealer UAE • View topic - 2012 Bmw 3-Series, Acura RDX earn IIHS Top Safety Pick award

2012 Bmw 3-Series, Acura RDX earn IIHS Top Safety Pick award

Stay current with daily news updates from local and international press.

Moderator: azi malik

2012 Bmw 3-Series, Acura RDX earn IIHS Top Safety Pick award

Postby azi malik on Wed May 23, 2012 9:36 am

2012_bmw_3-series_iihs_2__medium.jpg
2012_bmw_3-series_iihs_2__medium.jpg (44.96 KiB) Viewed 8429 times

The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) has just named its Top Safety Picks – the 2013 Acura RDX and 2012 BMW 3 Series sedan. The roof strength of the two vehicles was improved, proving to be a key to earn them the IIHS Top Safety Pick titles. The roof strength of the previous-generation Acura RDX had a “marginal” rating. On the other hand, the previous BMW 3 Series got an “acceptable” rating. The IIHS said that the Top Safety Pick ranking of the 2012 BMW 3 Series applies just to the redesigned F30 sedan as the E92 2012 BMW 3 Series Coupe/Convertible hasn’t been refreshed yet. It’s possible that when the 3 Series coupe/convertible is updated later in 2012, it will be known as the BMW 4 Series. Majority of the models that compete with the 3 Series have already been named Top Safety Picks, such as the Audi A4 and Mercedes-Benz C-Class. The rivals of the 2013 Acura RDX that have also earned IIHS Top Safety include the BMW X3, Infiniti EX35, and Volvo XC60.

source:4wheelsnews
azi malik
F1 Racer
F1 Racer

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: automotive consultant
My Dream Ride: dunoo

Return to Latest News