[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Autodealer UAE • View topic - 2013 Porsche Boxster @ 32mpg highway 22 mpg city

2013 Porsche Boxster @ 32mpg highway 22 mpg city

Stay current with daily news updates from local and international press.

Moderator: azi malik

2013 Porsche Boxster @ 32mpg highway 22 mpg city

Postby azi malik on Fri May 11, 2012 9:38 am

2013_porsche_boxster_taillights_6__medium.jpg
2013_porsche_boxster_taillights_6__medium.jpg (37.01 KiB) Viewed 8479 times

The 2013 Porsche Boxster is more efficient than the outgoing model, according to the latest EPA fuel-economy ratings released. So far, just the ratings for the base model have come out. Those for the latest Boxster S, which has a larger version of the base car’s engine, haven’t been announced yet. The new mid-engine roadster was redesigned to make it lighter by 55 pounds. And instead of the 2.9-liter flat-six engine, it is now powered by an all-new 2.7-liter unit. As a result, the Boxster has improved its fuel efficiency, whether it’s the PDK seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission or the six-speed manual. The PDK-equipped 2013 Boxster has a rating of 22 mpg in the city and 32 on the highway, representing increases of 2 and 3 mpg, respectively, compared to last year’s. The manual Boxster’s efficiency increased by 1 mpg in the city and 3 on the highway to 20/30 mpg. In addition, the new 2.7-liter six offers 265 hp, which is 10hp more than the less efficient 2.9-liter.

source:4wheelsnews
azi malik
F1 Racer
F1 Racer

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: automotive consultant
My Dream Ride: dunoo

Return to Latest News