Lamborghini Opens First Dealership in Moscow, Russia

Stay current with daily news updates from local and international press.

Moderator: azi malik

Lamborghini Opens First Dealership in Moscow, Russia

Postby azi malik on Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:41 am

Recently Lamborghini contracted with the luxury automobile and yacht retailer Burevestnik Group, to become Lamborghini’s first official dealership in Moscow.

Until now Lamborghini customers had to restore to buying second hand cars or import them from a neighboring country. Convinced that the Russian market is here to stay, the company decided to open a dealership in Moscow in conjunction with the Burevestnik Group, a luxury-automobile and yacht company.
lamborghini_russia_dealer1zqdzfrp6mck8s008g048ccksa5fuq7lrqzkgc0ccw4ss08gsoth.g8642fykgs0swo04kosg4kcg.a5fuq7lrqzkgc0ccw4ss08gso.th.jpeg
lamborghini_russia_dealer1zqdzfrp6mck8s008g048ccksa5fuq7lrqzkgc0ccw4ss08gsoth.g8642fykgs0swo04kosg4kcg.a5fuq7lrqzkgc0ccw4ss08gso.th.jpeg (26.99 KiB) [ Viewed 5113 times ]
lamborghini_russia_dealer1zqdzfrp6mck8s008g048ccksa5fuq7lrqzkgc0ccw4ss08gsoth.g8642fykgs0swo04kosg4kcg.a5fuq7lrqzkgc0ccw4ss08gso.th.jpeg [ 26.99 KiB | Viewed 5113 times ]

“We are very proud of representing Lamborghini in Moscow,” said Andrey Lomakin, co-owner of the Burevestnik Group.

To commemorate the appointment, the Burevestnik Group held a kickoff event at the Collector Gallery of Moscow, inviting Lamborghini CEO Stephan Winkelmann, current Lamborghini owners, Russian celebrities, sports stars and politicians. The focus point of the event was a Lamborghini LP700-4 Aventador presentation, followed by a fashion show featuring selections from Lamborghini’s line of clothing and accessories.

This new dealership will offer Russian citizens the possibility to not only buy but also see how the cars operate, and merchandise and other accessories also on sale. While the new place is being constructed, a temporary showroom and sales office has been set up in the Crocus City Mall.

source:inautonews
azi malik
F1 Racer
F1 Racer

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: automotive consultant
My Dream Ride: dunoo

Return to Latest News