Jaidah Automotive fetes wholesale clients

Stay current with daily news updates from local and international press.

Moderator: azi malik

Jaidah Automotive fetes wholesale clients

Postby azi malik on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:24 am

2_491847_1_252.jpg
2_491847_1_252.jpg (19.66 KiB) Viewed 6640 times
Jaidah Automotive recently held a customer appreciation event, entitled the ‘Jaidah Annual ACDelco MF Battery Event’, for its wholesale clients.
The event took place last week in the Emerald Ballroom of Doha’s Holiday Villa and Residences Hotel, jointly organised by Jaidah Automotive and Saudi-owned Middle East Battery Company (Mebco).
The aim of the evening was for Jaidah Automotive and Mebco to show their appreciation for wholesale clients in Qatar, and they did so by organising a raffle and also presenting 10 appreciation awards to long-standing customers.
Customers receiving awards included Al Fajer Spare Parts, Ali International Trading, Auto Care WLL, Banz Group, Doha Motors and Trading, Falcon Trading Co, Khalid Saif Auto Spare Parts, Marhaba International Trading & Transporting Co, Mohamed Al Sharafi Trading Company, and Woqod (Qatar Petroleum).
Arthur Fernandes, parts manager, Jaidah Automotive, explained: “With Qatar experiencing unprecedented economic growth, the number of vehicles on this country’s roads is increasing rapidly. We see that more cars, more parts and more servicing means more business opportunities for Jaidah, and our esteemed trading partners Mebco also.
“Our wholesale customers appreciate quality products and this is what we aim to give them, but Jaidah and Mebco, in turn, appreciate our wholesale customers and this event is to show our appreciation, through recognising our 10 most valuable clients. In addition to this, there were another 10 great prizes given on the night through a raffle draw.”
Jaidah Automotive is the sole importer to Qatar of a large number of brands associated with the motor industry, Mebco being one of them.
Dammam, KSA-based manufacturer, is the largest lead-acid battery manufacturer in the Arab world and supplies maintenance-free batteries to Jaidah and its Qatari customers through brands such as ACDelco MF Battery, specifically manufactured for the Middle East climate.
azi malik
F1 Racer
F1 Racer

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: automotive consultant
My Dream Ride: dunoo

Return to Latest News