2014 Mercedes-Benz S 600 Pullman

Stay current with daily news updates from local and international press.

Moderator: azi malik

2014 Mercedes-Benz S 600 Pullman

Postby azi malik on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:04 am

2012_mercedes-benz_s600_hd_wallpaper__medium.jpg
2012_mercedes-benz_s600_hd_wallpaper__medium.jpg (41.43 KiB) Viewed 10123 times
It’s not a secret anymore that Daimler will kill the Maybach brand, as this was officially announced last week. As you may know already, the slow-selling Maybach 62 will be replaced by the S 600 Pullman, an upgraded version of the S-Class (W222), which will have a total length of 6.50 meters. The 2014 Mercedes-Benz S 600 Pullman will take on cars such as the Rolls-Royce Phantom and the Bentley Mulsanne.

If you though that the S 600 Pullman will be an extended version of the S-Class you are wrong, as the German magazine Autobild says that this vehicle will differ from the standard S-Class models. Apparently, the new model will have new front and rear ends, just like the models from the 60s. The interior promises to be even more exclusive and very big as the S 600 Pullman will feature rear facing seats as well as new materials.

Under the hood, the new S 600 Pullman will get an impressive AMG V12 engine capable to deliver 650 hp. The standard S-Class will also get a hybrid version, which will feature a diesel engine delivering around 200 hp but also a 109 hp electric motor. Still, don’t expect to see a hybrid version of the S 600 Pullman.
azi malik
F1 Racer
F1 Racer

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: automotive consultant
My Dream Ride: dunoo

Return to Latest News