2010 Nissan GT-R

Stay current with daily news updates from local and international press.

Moderator: azi malik

2010 Nissan GT-R

Postby iqurean on Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:48 am

Although the Nissan GT-R has no alligator bag, and would look rather funny with a top hat to match—who knows, maybe we’ll see one at SEMA next month—it is available in black on black and is quite effective at shuttling Filipino girlies. Catch our drift? No? That’s fine. It’s been a while since we listened to much Mötley Crüe, too.
1.jpg
1.jpg (10.08 KiB) Viewed 30247 times

Alligator bags and top hats to match are from Mötley Crüe’s “Same Old Situation.” What we’re getting at is that the 2010 Nissan GT-R doesn’t really change. It gets a revised nav system, new shock tuning for enhanced ride comfort, an improved catalyst for better breathing, and a USB port, so you can listen to all the Vince, Nikki, Tommy, and Mick you can handle. Also, the rear-diffuser cooling ducts from the Spec V migrate down to the base car. Meanwhile, the Spec V gets a new standard Dunlop tire, although the Bridgestones previously included are still available as a factory option.

Seeing as the GT-R is already an amazing machine for the money, the same old situation isn’t always such a bad thing.
iqurean
Drifter
Drifter

My Ride: Mitsubishi
My Profession: Student
My Dream Ride: Alpha Romeo

Return to Latest News