Maserati Quattroporte launched in UAE!

Stay current with daily news updates from local and international press.

Moderator: azi malik

Maserati Quattroporte launched in UAE!

Postby root on Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:19 pm

Seems like there is still sparkle in the car launch market, at least in Dubai. With property market cooling down, one wonders if we will see any cooling down in the car market as well.

maserati_altayer.jpg
maserati_altayer.jpg (19.84 KiB) Viewed 34833 times

Al Tayer Motors launches Maserati Quattroporte range in the UAE

Dubai: Al Tayer Motors, one of the UAE's premier automobile dealerships and official Maserati dealer, has launched the latest Maserati Quattroporte range of luxury limousines.

They include the new-look Quattroporte with a 4.2-litre, eight-cylinder engine and the brand new Quattroporte S equipped with a powerful 4.7-litre eight cylinder engine.

Pininfarina, the renowned Italian design house, has enhanced the basic Quattroporte design incorporating some style elements of the GranTurismo in the interior and exterior of both cars.

"The highly awarded Quattroporte is a reliable and luxurious sedan that has sold more than 15,000 units worldwide in just five years," said Hossam Hosni, General Manager - Luxury Auto, Al Tayer Motors.

"Its fresh look, technological advancements and aerodynamic styling that make the car more attractive to customers with its sporty appearance. The addition of the Quattroporte S extends the line-up with a powerful car representing the best of the Quattroporte range.

"We are confident these models will continue the legacy of success that the Maserati Quattroporte has enjoyed in the UAE," added Hosni.

The Maserati Quattroporte and the Quattroporte S will be available through Al Tayer Motors's Shaikh Zayed Road facility in Dubai and through its subsidiary Premier Motors in Umm Al Nar, Abu Dhabi.
Come and discuss at the most lively forums about Cars, Bikes, 4x4s...at http://www.autodealer.ae at the Autodealer UAE Forums.
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Re: Maserati Quattroporte launched in UAE!

Postby T.N.T on Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:21 pm

They forgot to mention prices :P
Give respect, get respect.
T.N.T
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

Re: Maserati Quattroporte launched in UAE!

Postby root on Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:38 pm

It's at the 'if you need to know the price, you probably are not the right person' price.
I wonder why you need 6 scantily dressed ladies to sell a Maserati?

For a Nissan Tiida, I could understand, but for a Maserati...guys should flock as flies regardless.
Come and discuss at the most lively forums about Cars, Bikes, 4x4s...at http://www.autodealer.ae at the Autodealer UAE Forums.
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Return to Latest News