Spy shots: new Aston Martin DB9

Show off your ride or something cool you see - pimped or not-pimped, upload images, share, discuss, vote, comment, just dont put them on sale in this forum...

Moderator: azi malik

Spy shots: new Aston Martin DB9

Postby fadi khan on Thu May 24, 2012 8:21 pm

fotospiaAstonMartinDB9_04.jpg
fotospiaAstonMartinDB9_04.jpg (58.66 KiB) [ Viewed 519 times ]
fotospiaAstonMartinDB9_04.jpg [ 58.66 KiB | Viewed 519 times ]

The new Aston Martin DB9 has been spotted on the Nurburgring circuit sporting almost no camouflage or other protective elements. These images confirm the latest rumours, which see the next generation of sports cars with V12 engine being introduced by summer. “We have to do something remarkable to mark our centenary - stated Dr. Ulrich Bez - It won’t be a DB9 with a Centenary Edition badge and it won’t be a limited edition like the One-77 supercar. This will be a mainstream Aston.”

fotospiaAstonMartinDB9_03.jpg
fotospiaAstonMartinDB9_03.jpg (72.25 KiB) [ Viewed 604 times ]
fotospiaAstonMartinDB9_03.jpg [ 72.25 KiB | Viewed 604 times ]

The new DB9 will be an extensively updated model of today’s DBS. On a technical level, there will be a minimal evolution, while the bodywork will have many elements of connection with the One-77: the front section sports a similar shape with familiar details, while the wings - as shown on the mule - will be more muscular than the DBS’. The engine capacity of the V12 will be unchanged (6.0-litre) but will develop a few horses more than the current 476 hp, without affecting fuel consumption and emissions.

fotospiaAstonMartinDB9_01.jpg
fotospiaAstonMartinDB9_01.jpg (59.03 KiB) [ Viewed 512 times ]
fotospiaAstonMartinDB9_01.jpg [ 59.03 KiB | Viewed 512 times ]

source:eurocarblog
fadi khan
Drifter
Drifter

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: MBA
My Dream Ride: Cygnus

Quick reply

Return to Rides - my ride, cool rides