2012 Transformers Special Edition Chevrolet Camaro

Show off your ride or something cool you see - pimped or not-pimped, upload images, share, discuss, vote, comment, just dont put them on sale in this forum...

Moderator: azi malik

2012 Transformers Special Edition Chevrolet Camaro

Postby azi malik on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:45 am

In order to celebrate the return as an Autobot “Bumblebee” in the latest 'Transformers: Dark of the Moon' movie, General Motors released today the 2012 Transformers Special Edition Chevrolet Camaro Coupe. As expected, the car was designed for all Bumblebee fans and will be available in the United States, Canada, China, Japan, Europe, South America, and the Middle East. According to GM, the 2012 Transformers Special Edition will be available as a $3,000 package on 2LT and 2SS Camaro Coupes with Rally Yellow paint.

As you can see from the photos, the special edition Camaro will feature black rally stripes that stretch over the hood, roof, decklid and unique high-wing rear spoiler as well as a new set of 20-inch black-painted wheels but also the Autobot Shield logos on the center caps and front quarter panels.

Inside, the Transformers theme is continued by the black leather interior accented with yellow stitching on the instrument panel, center console, armrests and seats while the Autobot Shield logos are also present on the front headrests, as well as the center console lid. For those who want even more, GM will offer two dealer-installed options such as the 21-inch, black-painted wheels and a black ground-effects package. The 2012 2012 Transformers Special Edition Camaro orders will start in July, while the first vehicles will hit the dealerships in the U.S. and Canada in September.

“The Transformers franchise has helped introduce Camaro – and Chevrolet – to a whole new generation of fans,” said Rick Scheidt, vice president of Chevrolet marketing. “Its role in the films helped make the Camaro the best-selling sports car in America, and one of the best-known cars of any kind around the world.”
2012_transformers_special_edition_chevrolet_camaro_6.jpg
2012_transformers_special_edition_chevrolet_camaro_6.jpg (92.11 KiB) [ Viewed 706 times ]
2012_transformers_special_edition_chevrolet_camaro_6.jpg [ 92.11 KiB | Viewed 706 times ]

2012_transformers_special_edition_chevrolet_camaro_5.jpg
2012_transformers_special_edition_chevrolet_camaro_5.jpg (106.77 KiB) [ Viewed 672 times ]
2012_transformers_special_edition_chevrolet_camaro_5.jpg [ 106.77 KiB | Viewed 672 times ]

2012_transformers_special_edition_chevrolet_camaro_3.jpg
2012_transformers_special_edition_chevrolet_camaro_3.jpg (118.11 KiB) [ Viewed 665 times ]
2012_transformers_special_edition_chevrolet_camaro_3.jpg [ 118.11 KiB | Viewed 665 times ]

2012_transformers_special_edition_chevrolet_camaro_2.jpg
2012_transformers_special_edition_chevrolet_camaro_2.jpg (80.06 KiB) [ Viewed 678 times ]
2012_transformers_special_edition_chevrolet_camaro_2.jpg [ 80.06 KiB | Viewed 678 times ]

azi malik
F1 Racer
F1 Racer

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: automotive consultant
My Dream Ride: dunoo

Re: 2012 Transformers Special Edition Chevrolet Camaro

Postby thomasrandy on Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:36 pm

Michael Bay have made a great robot out of this vehicle! So sad the trilogy is over and we will never have the change to see this car transform into Bumble Bee
thomasrandy
Cruiser
Cruiser

My Ride: I don't know what I ride - Just Cruising around
My Profession: Merchandizer
My Dream Ride: Any Pickup truck

Re: 2012 Transformers Special Edition Chevrolet Camaro

Postby adam6 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:58 pm

I have collected the list of awesome cars that were used in movie transformers. You can check out the details.
transformers cars
adam6

My Ride: bike
My Profession: mechanic
My Dream Ride: ferrari

Quick reply

Return to Rides - my ride, cool rides