Your toes out towards the bottom edge in a manner

Show off your ride or something cool you see - pimped or not-pimped, upload images, share, discuss, vote, comment, just dont put them on sale in this forum...

Moderator: azi malik

Your toes out towards the bottom edge in a manner

Postby aliciasingh on Thu May 14, 2015 10:02 am

Your toes out towards the bottom edge in a manner otherwise hope those heels up towards your tail and Bra keep your clothes here I relaxing through the grind my hips softening gently release your fingertips bring them to the outer edges are your time elite test 360 closing the knees here we wrap this part of our practice by hope you can use that towards the chest crossing the right ankle over the left grabbing outer edges the fee and then going for Little Rock front to back with 19 a little silly to you do you do it at least three times give your child feels really good idea five times feel awesome rocking all daylong care okay coming up tonight is cross good position poignant final feels good and from here will lift up through the sternum fine a little grounding opposition by tagging little weight in hell take a deep breath then that on you exhale bring your right palm to your left knee swim the left fingertips behind in herelifton lengthen as he exhaled journey into.

http://www.x4facts.com/elite-test-360/

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu May 14, 2015 10:02 am.
aliciasingh

Quick reply

Return to Rides - my ride, cool rides