West Coast Customs Dubai...concert

Discuss how to tune up vehicles, whats legal and whats not, where to get mods done, body kits, spoilers, ...

Moderator: azi malik

West Coast Customs Dubai...concert

Postby root on Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:35 am

Saw this in Arabian Business.

First, would be cool to check out the Nov 22 concert!
Secondly, Al Ghussein spent $5m on the franchise. Not bad if they can churn out 30-40 cars a year with an average earning of $50k per car..that'll pay back everything in 3-4 years.

But despite Al Ghussein's enthusiasm and newfound passion for everything and anything automotive, business hasn't all been as glamorous as the recent US$5m, 10-year master franchise for the Middle East for West Coast Customs. Although at the moment, that's the only thing on the young business leader's mind.

"Ryan, West Coast's CEO, and Big Dane, big in name and nature, will be down in Dubai for the West Coast concert on November 22. We can't wait to have them here. It will really shake things up in the market."

Once operational West Coast Customs, its two US$3000 a week earning expert mechanics, and a small team of trainees will customise three to four cars a month. This may seem minor but a ‘pimped up' vehicle can cost two to three times more than the actual car itself, with the customisation process fetching between US$20,000 and US$300,000.
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Postby Brembo on Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:13 am

cant wait to see them pimped out bmw 7 series and s class along with patrols and landcruisers!!!
Brembo
Street Racer
Street Racer

My Ride: riced up honda civic
My Profession: delivery boy
My Dream Ride: toyota corolla white

Quick reply

Return to Performance Tuning