New Look Toyota Prado

Discuss the best SUV or 4-Wheel Drive to get or not to get....

Re: New Look Toyota Prado

Postby T.N.T on Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:54 pm

Yes it is, I went around 6 days ago to BUY the FJ 'Sport' for 109k, turns out they ran out of 'Sport' models and the FJ is now 133k. I was ranting all night about the FJ and LC, my friends got sick of me :D Shouldv'e gone earlier!
Well they have another gimmick promotion coming up namely 'Exclusive'. Just like sport but now called 'Exclusive' for Ramadan, saw the ad in KT. If the FJ is anywhere near 110k, I'll grab one. Will keep you guys updated :)
Give respect, get respect.
T.N.T
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

Postby Brembo on Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:54 pm

tnt what do you intend to use the FJ for? as a road car its quite bad, bad brakes, huge blindspots, not very comfy. off road is where it belongs
Brembo
Street Racer
Street Racer

My Ride: riced up honda civic
My Profession: delivery boy
My Dream Ride: toyota corolla white

Postby fdtalla on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:14 am

Everybody has its own taste & style. It be awful on you but its looks great on other people. But im 100% sure it will hit the market as popular as his older bother LandCruiser because it's Toyota! reliable,easy maintenance and cheaper parts. :lol:
fdtalla
Cruiser
Cruiser

Postby T.N.T on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:51 pm

Brembo wrote:tnt what do you intend to use the FJ for? as a road car its quite bad, bad brakes, huge blindspots, not very comfy. off road is where it belongs

Off-road ofcourse. Why buy a car if you are not going to use it for the purpose it was built for? The people who use their FJs on city roads and never go off-road sadden me. The FJ is a beast on the dunes.
The reason for me suddenly looking for an SUV is, I've been off-roading almost 5 times a week with my friend and it is getting really addictive. Want an off-roader of my own.
And I always had an eye on the FJ since it came out but I always thought that it doesn't deserve the 132k price tag.
Give respect, get respect.
T.N.T
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

Postby cathyee on Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:10 pm

This Toyota prado look cool . I like Toyota prado . I have bought it few years ago . It has high quality driving, good mileage, interior and exterior looks good.
cathyee

My Ride: toyota prado 2008 red Colour
My Profession: business
My Dream Ride: hybrid car

Previous

Return to SUV, 4x4, Trucks