X5 Servicing?

Discuss the best SUV or 4-Wheel Drive to get or not to get....

X5 Servicing?

Postby fayz on Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:39 pm

Hi, this may be in the wrong forum, if so I'll apologize in advance.

I have an X5 and it has given me a self leveling inactive error on the display this morning, I'm looking for suggestions on where to service the vehicle.

I'm not a fan of AGMC and recently had bad experiences there so I would like to try out another place. I was thinking maybe Tony Edwards or X-Service Centre?

Has anybody here had experiences with either? would you recommend another place to go?

Any input you can offer is appreciated.

thank you in advance,
fayz
Tuner
Tuner

Postby root on Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:21 pm

Tony Edwards is supposedly good! No personal experience.

There's also another sticky thread started by dodgeek, which you can read and add to, as its list all the available known service centers for BMWs.

http://www.autodealer.ae/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2548

Also, please help make that list better, by sharing your experiences, like what you did not like about AGMC, etc.
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Postby fayz on Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:10 pm

Thanks, I'll check out the other thread and add comments after the service.

Funny enough the message on the onboard computer disappeared and the car is running fine, I still have an appointment booked and will check it out but googling the error it seems that this message is quite common on X5s
fayz
Tuner
Tuner

Postby fayz on Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:02 pm

root wrote:Also, please help make that list better, by sharing your experiences, like what you did not like about AGMC, etc.

I ended up going to X Service Centre, they were good, the light never showed up again but I asked them to check it out, changed the oil, alignment, and fixed an axel boot they were very friendly and seemed professional, i had a good experience.
fayz
Tuner
Tuner

Return to SUV, 4x4, Trucks