2006 Audi Q7

Discuss the best SUV or 4-Wheel Drive to get or not to get....

2006 Audi Q7

Postby TheEditor on Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:32 pm

Audis entry into the SUV market - the Q7. (There is also a smaller Q5 planned for 2007)

- Based on the Volkswagen Touareg and the Porsche Cayenne but is stretched to squeeze in a third-row seat.
- a three-position air suspension
- MMI (Multi-Media Interface)
- dual sunroofs
- A 4.2-liter V-8 (rumoured to have a model with V10 from Lamborghini coming soon)

TheEditor
Site Admin
Site Admin

more pics

Postby TheEditor on Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:33 pm

TheEditor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Saffir on Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:17 am

Yes but it is sooooooooooo UUUUUUUUUUgly and still only a VW
Saffir
Rookie
Rookie

Postby WSF on Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:10 pm

Everyday i c suvs gettin worse n worse... SUVs becoming luxurious, technological and smooth like a fullsize sedan... Man this is an SUV!!!! SUVs r ugly, mechanical, tough vehicles.... What happened 2 da days of the LandRover Defender?!?
HYUNDAI'S 1st unofficial community for the UAE..
WSF
Street Racer
Street Racer

Postby Saffir on Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:12 pm

Well, if SUVs are supposed to be ugly Audi did get that right!!! Try take this piece of plastic off road and you will see that an SUV it is not!
Saffir
Rookie
Rookie

Postby T.N.T on Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:04 pm

Nowadays, all the SUVs are 'posers' as they are based on a crossover platform. Like the completely useless Nissan Murano. However, some people welcome all these changes as they generally become more fuel-effecient as crossover's and have better handling to conquer the 'concrete jungle'. I am so sure that about more than 90% of brand new SUV buyers don't take them off-road. So why not buy a crossover instead which combines the advantages of a real 4x4 with versatility, and save on fuel too!
The Volkswagen Touareg is a spectacular off-roader and the Q7 is good too, if not as good as the Cruiser. (I am saying this from personal experience) During the launch, they allowed us to take them off-road and they sure are good, even if they don't look like they are. 'Wheels' had also written an article on that day I think. :roll:
Give respect, get respect.
T.N.T
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

Postby WSF on Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:35 pm

Saffir wrote:Well, if SUVs are supposed to be ugly Audi did get that right!!! Try take this piece of plastic off road and you will see that an SUV it is not!

actually... i meant da opposite, its not a good suv... i just wrote it da wrong way, excuse da grammar...
WSF
Street Racer
Street Racer

Return to SUV, 4x4, Trucks