[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Autodealer UAE • View topic - Selling: My 2012 Toyota Camry SE

Selling: My 2012 Toyota Camry SE

Discuss the best sedan 4-door to get or not to get....

Moderator: azi malik

Selling: My 2012 Toyota Camry SE

Postby Saidelb on Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:20 pm

Hello,

Thanks for Viewing my Advert Placed,

My Advert is basically placed regarding my Car for Sale,The Car is a 2012 Toyota Camry SE.

I am a single owner of the Car,the Car was purchased brand new and i have only used it fairly not more than 2 months.It is still in perfect condition and below are the features of the car..

I am willing to sell it out for $ 15,000Usd because it is still in excellent shape and has no accident history.

Mileage: 14,037
Body Style: Saloon
Fuel: Gasoline,
Petrol Engine: 3.5L V6
Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
Doors: 4
Cylinders: 6 Cylinders
Drive Train : FWD
Exterior Color: Silver
Interior Color: Grey

Kindly Contact me by email if you have any interest in buying the car from me.

My Email: Richardb1931@hotmail.com

Thanks for your Attention !.
Saidelb

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: Business man
My Dream Ride: honda

Return to Sedan