Toyota Hilux double cabin

Discuss the best sedan 4-door to get or not to get....

Moderator: azi malik

Toyota Hilux double cabin

Postby faheemk on Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:40 pm

Hi, I am looking for some advise, can any one help me to explain how can I buy a Toyota Hilux double cabin pick up truck for my self from UAE and export it to Pakistan? Which model I will need to buy and how much will it cost me and how the process will be there in Pakistan to release the vehicle from customes as well as what is the easiest and cheapest way to do this. Thanks.
faheemk

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: Transport Manager
My Dream Ride: Bugatti

Re: Toyota Hilux double cabin

Postby root on Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:53 pm

Hey Faheem!
Welcome to the forums!

A lot of questions!

For Pakistan you would probably want a right-hand-drive, which you'll not get in the local new or used market, other than the Right-hand market in Al-Awir.

Are you looking for new or used?

Once you find the car, the process out of UAE is pretty simple and most dealers will help you with the proper export papers. The more complicated part is the import into Pakistan, as you'll need to do it under one of the 'schemes' that are allowed by the customs.

Again if you go to the right-hand market, the dealers there would be able to tell you how to do the various 'schemes' and how much it costs. They normally have ways to buy 'gift scheme' allowances from others that they can sell off to you. This is for used vehicles only.
Come and discuss at the most lively forums about Cars, Bikes, 4x4s...at http://www.autodealer.ae at the Autodealer UAE Forums.
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Return to Sedan