Buying Lexus LS400 or LS430

Discuss the best sedan 4-door to get or not to get....

Moderator: azi malik

Postby Brembo on Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:13 pm

nice car, although it is just a dressed up camry. good choice the es is very comfy and extremely quiet on the highways.
Brembo
Street Racer
Street Racer

My Ride: riced up honda civic
My Profession: delivery boy
My Dream Ride: toyota corolla white

Postby root on Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:12 am

Its a lot more than a dressed up Camry. The new one in 2008 also has some slight changes from 2007 on the rear lights, but major upgrade internally. Its got a great music system, navigation, etc etc

Its 165-170k if I don't recall incorrectly.

I think its a good choice! You'll feel a lot less tired doing those 300 kms daily.
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Postby firasdxb on Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:14 am

Well, i think camry is a different grade, we are talking here about luxury in a master Sedan car.

I also liked the 6 speed gear which is great for an engine performing 270 Hp and 3500 CC. I think we are talking here about excellent economic consuming for petrol in addition to relaxing the engine.

Al futtaim are selling two types,

type A which has a glass top and sport alloy wheels ( i find it boring a lot) and costs 165K 2008 model

type b which is with sunroof and no glass, and normal alloy wheels and costs 155K 2008 model.

i'll go for type b inshalla..am requesting now a test drive thru their website, until i arrange my bank documents. the only remaining issue is a red AD number :)
firasdxb
Ride Pimper
Ride Pimper

Postby T.N.T on Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:03 am

It is FWD :x
The GS is nice too but starts at 184k.
Another option is the RX which costs 157k for the base.
And your best option is the Infiniti G35 which costs 145k and has all the goodies like paddle shifters, navigation, rear view camera etc. Did I mention that it produces 327hp? :twisted:
Give respect, get respect.
T.N.T
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

Postby firasdxb on Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:55 pm

I had a nice test drive for the G35, my cousin is sales manager in nissan..and he arranged it for me on 125K staff price and it is really powerfull...but yet, the car isnt spacious from inside..for my case i have a baby girl and a housemaid ..

and am expecting a new joiner to my small family in 8 months..lol

so i guess the ES350, is a mid-size long term family car as it is great in size..it is larger than the older LS400 series..

my future plans is to keep the ES350 as a second car for home usage, and get myself a cool SUV which will spoiled by me only, and not the whole family..i guss Cayenne is my style..all this depends on getting promoted within my job..or having a boom increase on stock markets..am stuck in there since two years...or making a cool deal and getting good cash..i forgot to mention i work in property development market in Ad..
firasdxb
Ride Pimper
Ride Pimper

Re: Buying Lexus LS400 or LS430

Postby directline on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:36 pm

if you want to buy a car and it should be cheap aswell why dont you try
http://www.directline-uae.com
and also you can call and make order they import cars from usa on cheap price and good news they take 50% comission from the local dealars which is only 3 to 5k only
so what r u waiting for call now 0509047770 ayman harb
directline

My Ride: 2009 ROLLS-ROYCE Phantom Drophead Coupe Base
My Profession: sales
My Dream Ride: RR

Previous

Return to Sedan