Toyota Aurion

Discuss the best sedan 4-door to get or not to get....

Moderator: azi malik

Postby navadv on Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:04 pm

88? interesting.... why is Dubai selling it for 4,000 more? :?:

Anyways took it for a tester the other day. Good engine - very good pickup and its there instantly... smooth gear shifts and suspension absorbs bumps but still allows for those quick turns... nice and spacious too and the engine start button is cool - very cool :twisted:

However - have to say what all magazines are saying these days - the quality of the interior has really gone down in Toyotas... i thought the center console looked kinda "cheapish" and the speedometer looks kinda weird... cant really explain it but it immediatly put me off... i guess some of the plastics and wood trim are not the best (like in the fortuner) - just makes me go "uck"
navadv
Drift King
Drift King

Postby T.N.T on Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:05 pm

Which means the Avalon still leads with better materials, a 12 speaker JBL sound system, and an engine output of 280BHP (12HP more than Aurion) which Toyota doesn't brag about just to secure the Aurion's image in the market as a sporty sedan. :wink:
Me, I'd still buy an Accord V6. :wink:
Give respect, get respect.
T.N.T
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

Postby firasdxb on Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:21 pm

My wife wasted hours and hours trying to convince me buying the ful options Aurion worth 115K AED after discount.... and i said simply "NO" cuase this is only another version of camry but with modern technology...and the interior really sucks....

in terms of luxury, i prefere the avalon, or lets talk about a good deal which within the bugdget range...the lexus ES350, the best in range..
firasdxb
Ride Pimper
Ride Pimper

Postby WSF on Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:22 pm

I like the camry styling better than the aurion.. i wish we get a camry V6 but they give us the aurion... still! i have to say that the previous gen camry felt like a better ride, in many ways, than the curret camry...
WSF
Street Racer
Street Racer

Postby firasdxb on Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:21 am

WSF wrote:still! i have to say that the previous gen camry felt like a better ride, in many ways, than the curret camry...

absolutely right in this ....
firasdxb
Ride Pimper
Ride Pimper

Previous

Return to Sedan