Civic premium audio system

Discuss technical questions about repairing, modifying, protecting your vehicles. Also tips on spare parts and accessories and where to best find them....

Moderator: azi malik

Civic premium audio system

Postby mk3 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:34 pm

anybody replaced their premium audio system with a new head unit and now the original one is of no use to u then pls let me know, i'll buy it from u. im lookin for the one like in this pic,

mk3
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Civic premium audio system

Postby root on Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:04 pm

Go to one of the shops in Diera Naif Souk (Opposite Hyatt Regency) and check with those guys as well. They install a lot of music systems and would know when to call you.
Come and discuss at the most lively forums about Cars, Bikes, 4x4s...at http://www.autodealer.ae at the Autodealer UAE Forums.
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Postby mk3 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:24 pm

i'll try those,, thnx for the info. btw do u know about those scrapeyards, friends told me tht i could get it from there. how does it work do i just go there and pull it out of a car, do i have to pay them or something.
mk3
Rookie
Rookie

Postby root on Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:53 pm

There are 2-3 scrapyards in Rashidiya in Dubai, a few in Al-Aweer, and a lot in Sharjah.
The best is to talk to the scrapyard guy and ask him to "find one" for you - they have a network of scrapyards, that they can check around with.
Come and discuss at the most lively forums about Cars, Bikes, 4x4s...at http://www.autodealer.ae at the Autodealer UAE Forums.
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Return to Repairs, Spare Parts, Maintenance