The all-new Hyundai Santa Fe on sale in the Middle East this

Discuss what's new, which are the best cars, bikes and off-roaders....

Moderator: azi malik

The all-new Hyundai Santa Fe on sale in the Middle East this

Postby HyundaiME on Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:49 pm

Hyundai Motor Company has announced that the all-new 2013 Santa Fe will go on sale in the Middle East in mid-September 2012. With its core product concepts being “Refinement,” ”Smartness” and “Practicality,” the all-new Santa Fe is set to be a hit in the SUV market, offering a whole new class of luxury with its differentiated design, cutting-edge technologies and practical use of space.

The all new Santa Fe will continue the solid brand heritage of the automaker’s most representative SUV model, which is entering its third generation. The previous generations of Santa Fe have already proven popular with customers in the Middle East, with 87,273 units sold since the model made its debut in 2000. The Santa Fe has also achieved worldwide cumulative sales of 2.56 million units since its 2000 launch.

Tom Lee, Head of Hyundai Middle East’s Regional Headquarters, said: “The all-new Santa Fe reinforces Hyundai’s commitment to produce premium cars”. He continued: “We think that the new generation Santa Fe will not only appeal to existing customers in the region with its fresh design and improved levels of standard technology, but will attract a new range of Middle East buyers looking for a stylish, premium and authentic SUV.”

Premium features are not limited to Hyundai’s luxury line up, but can be seen in the Santa Fe. The New Santa Fe has reclining angle comfort rear seats that are identical to seats found in luxury sedans, as well as full leather for both the front and rear seats, with a 12-way driver power seat. Other added touches include a cooling box that will refrigerate drinks in the hot weather and a rear window curtain that will provides more exclusivity and privacy for the rear passengers.

Based on Hyundai’s design philosophy, Fluidic Sculpture, the new Santa Fe adopts its own design concept called “Storm Edge,” which captures the strong and dynamic images created by nature during the formation of a storm. The design adopts the hexagonal grille that has become a Hyundai trademark in most of its new line-ups, a two-tone voluminous bottom car body and wider front and rear bumpers, creating a futuristic and urban-style SUV image.

The interior shows an evolution in design and an insight into the future through Hyundai’s eyes. The all new Santa Fe will come to the Middle East in a sporty five & seven seat form with ample room and storage across different parts of the car. In the boot there are two compartments, a luggage under-tray space and a luggage centre box, in addition to the main boot. Folding rear seats create even more space for Santa Fe owners.

The Santa Fe will come with a wealth of new and improved technologies such as EPB (Electric parking brake). With Hyundai’s continued commitment to making all its new cars more eco-friendly by adding an option of active ECO, this will actively control air condition output and engine transmission activity for the best fuel efficiency.

Full specifications will be announced by Hyundai Motor Company closer to the model’s arrival in the Middle East.
HyundaiME

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: Car manufacturer
My Dream Ride: Hyundai

Re: The all-new Hyundai Santa Fe on sale in the Middle East this

Postby root on Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:58 am

Check out the Autodealer.ae review here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=9353
Come and discuss at the most lively forums about Cars, Bikes, 4x4s...at http://www.autodealer.ae at the Autodealer UAE Forums.
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Postby angileena on Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:40 am

Nice surprise about this shorter form. Can you tell us what it is you are talking/writing about?
Has any info. about this shorter form been posted before (and i just missed it)?
I was looking forward for this biggest and effective success in the test when the website of Pass4sure helped and supported me in the right manner.More details visit this page youtube ,best of luck.
angileena

My Profession: manager
My Dream Ride: jeep

Postby alysa on Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:20 pm

i realy like this forum. its so nice and informative.
alysa
alysa

My Profession: manager
My Dream Ride: jeep

Return to General Chat