The kid who wrote his own death

Discuss what's new, which are the best cars, bikes and off-roaders....

Moderator: azi malik

The kid who wrote his own death

Postby azi malik on Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:53 am

Recently a drag race event was held in the capital city Islamabad of Pakistan, it was one of the biggest drag race events in the country where more than 10000 spectators came and races from different cities of Pakistan participated.

The pity and sad aspect of the event is that it ended in a tragic disaster where 5 lives were lost and 3 people got injured. The accident took place at the last race where a Supra raced against corvette, this was a under 3000 cc 800 HP category.

The black Supra although leading, lost control in the middle of the race and went on to the crowd.

Today I saw another news about the Islamabad Drag Race event that was held on 5th dec 2010.

Among the 5 dead, 2 persons belonged to the same family, father and son. The son who was an 11 year old kid Asfandyar wrote an essay 2 days earlier before his death for the upcoming examination at his school. This essay was his last essay whose topic was "THE ACCIDENT".

Asfandyar wrote how one day he got extremely late from school, noticing that his little sister already went to the school, he did his breakfast quickly. Not waiting for the transport, he went to the school on foot. While he was running towards the school, a car came screeching towards him, to avoid this car, he jumped, but from the other side another car came which hit Asfandyar.

After this, his story continues, where he says he felt pain all over his body and he was unconscious, he could only hear the sirens of the ambulance who took him to the hospital. There at the hospital, his father was on his right and mother on the left. And then Asfandyar wakes up to see his parents. This essay ended here.

After the accident, Asfandyar's mother told the media how this story was true, as at the crash site, Asfandyar's father was beside him on the right side and I was on the left.

Indeed this is a story that makes us shocked and stunned how an 11-year old kid can write about his own death 2 days before.

Asfandyar was a bright child who wrote to the Editor of the news paper to publish his letter, where he mentioned and plead to the public of Pakistan not to drive recklessly. He also gave suggestions on how to improve road safety and avoid accidents.

This event, and story should make us realize the importance of human lives and the risks involved in fast driving. It is a plea to all who read this topic, PLEASE DRIVE CAREFULLY. Take care while driving and practice extreme caution.

Here are some of the videos from the accident, THE LAST VIDEO IS FROM THE SAME SPOT WHERE THE CAR HIT THE CROWD:

azi malik
F1 Racer
F1 Racer

My Ride: I don't know what I ride
My Profession: automotive consultant
My Dream Ride: dunoo

Re: The kid who wrote his own death

Postby fadi khan on Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:16 am

:(
fadi khan
Drifter
Drifter