Need car on rent from members(will be paid for)

Discuss what's new, which are the best cars, bikes and off-roaders....

Moderator: azi malik

Need car on rent from members(will be paid for)

Postby HEART BREAK KID on Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:13 pm

Hi,
Am posting here after a long time, actually i had gone back to pak thats why.Actually i am coming to dubai for vacations n will b reaching wednesday morning n will be needing a car for a few days.My bro had a car here but he sold it a while back as he was spendimg more time in pak.
I will be going for economical cars for few days and one odd day out wud like to take a more luxury or a sporty car, nothing extra ordinary but just to fulfill by love for cars.
Dubai is in kind of a crisis specially the automobile industry but still the car rentals, atleast the ones i checked are preety much the same.
Actually its quite expensive to rent luxury cars like a 7 series, s class or even a boxster.I see alot of cars here for sale so i was thinking that if anyone here is interested in selling his or her car...wait i am not buying it but wud want to rent it from you n we can settle the rates...this way i will get a good deal n who so ever rents his or her car to me can make some money...
If its a seven series, i wud prefer it to be with a smaller engine as the car itself is comparitively cheaper, also asny 2002 plus model is fine, as again it wud a cheaper for me, for s class some where near those years ..E class, C class,Audi A4, Audi A6,slk200.boxster,Cheverolet Corvette, 6Series etc...whatever ur car, just tell me abt it like its color,transmission n what u are asking for it, i wud like to ride multiple cars so may to deals with multiple people for may be 2 or 3 days ar may be even more even a week.
Actualli i wud like an automatic car n add cars like Hummer H2 also as i had no 4x4 in that list.Dont worry i have an international driving license n whatever ur queries i will let u know, will give u guys my bros number soon n everyone can contact me there, i live in marina crown so ppl in dubai r prefered...so until than we will contact each other through this thread n everyone please hurry as i have my flight tomorrow night so make it fast...
HEART BREAK KID
Ride Pimper
Ride Pimper

Re: Need car on rent from members(will be paid for)

Postby Brembo on Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:45 pm

since renting out personal cars is illegal i doubt anyone would want to take a risk, unless they are that desperate for cash, also if your under 25 there could be insurance problems also
Brembo
Street Racer
Street Racer

My Ride: riced up honda civic
My Profession: delivery boy
My Dream Ride: toyota corolla white

Postby root on Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:24 am

i thought you were going to buy a Gallardo and let us borrow it ;)

I doubt you'll get anyone renting you as Brembo said, but its a great time to buy a car...specially the types you want!
Come and discuss at the most lively forums about Cars, Bikes, 4x4s...at http://www.autodealer.ae at the Autodealer UAE Forums.
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Postby khaloods on Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:47 am

Hi,

I am doubtfull that any one will rent you his car as there are 2 issues, first it's illegal second no security, as recently there were 50 cars stolen in sharjah and were tried to export, but cought by Police the very next week.
khaloods
Tuner
Tuner

My Ride: Looking to Ride the Pride of Land
My Profession: Telecom Consultant
My Dream Ride: Jaguar XJ

Postby docaam on Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:07 pm

First of all if anyone goes for this rental deal I want to clear one thing, you can only drive proper rental car on international license but its illegal to drive a non rental car. As far as insurance I think lots of companies don't have any restriction on multiple drivers.

This guy looks like to have fun but I guess it looks more like a problem, people with budget cars might go for it but I doubt if someone has a S-Class or 7series would be interested in few hundred dirhams even going for a week.

This just gave me an idea if someone is in trouble why cant they give their car to some rental company and make some kind of paper deal as selling it to them and sharing the rent :lol:
docaam
Ride Pimper
Ride Pimper

My Ride: 07 G35s sedan
My Profession: Healthcare
My Dream Ride: 09 STI

Postby docaam on Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:08 pm

[quote="root"]i thought you were going to buy a Gallardo and let us borrow it ;)
:o you surprised me you remember that
docaam
Ride Pimper
Ride Pimper

My Ride: 07 G35s sedan
My Profession: Healthcare
My Dream Ride: 09 STI

Postby vishalsood on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:01 pm

call 0502663499 for details on 4 wheel drive
vishalsood

My Ride: 2006 silver metallic Ford Escape 4X4
My Profession: IT Manager
My Dream Ride: VW

Postby root on Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:14 pm

you renting out your 4x4? how much?
Come and discuss at the most lively forums about Cars, Bikes, 4x4s...at http://www.autodealer.ae at the Autodealer UAE Forums.
root
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Ride: VW Touareg V8 2005
My Profession: Car Enthusiast
My Dream Ride: This month: Nissan GT-R

Return to General Chat